The United Kingdom is amid the most well known immigration destinations in the world for those who wish to work and reside in an altogether new country. But the immigration system here is restrictive. The 5 tier visa system that is point based was phased in from 2008-2010 that measures candidates on different criteria designed for assessing their eligibility for either a study or work visa in the United Kingdom. The majority of the visa applications that are work related and also study visa application under Tier 4 is now done via this system. The UK government since 2010 has made a lot of changes to the immigration law in the UK for restricting immigration from outside the EEA.
A close look at the 5 tier United Kingdom Visa System
The United Kingdom 5 tier visa system comprises of,
Denmark visa and its different types
Generally Denmark visas are of 4 types and we can help you avail any as per your need,
- Tier 1- it is for the high value migrants, especially from outside the EEA. This will cover the entry of investors, entrepreneurs and those who fall under the visa category- exceptional talent.
- Tier 2- it is for the skilled workers that are outside the EEA and having a job offer within the United Kingdom. This includes the skilled workers that are transferred to the country via an international organization, skilled workers during a shortage within the country, sports people and ministers of religion.
- Tier 3- it is for a low-skilled worker that fills a particular temporary labor shortage. So far the government has not allocated visas under such scheme. This indicates that you will not be capable of applying for this visa.
- Tier 4- it is for students above 16 years of age from outside EEA that desire to study within the UK. The candidate should hold a place in an educational establishment in the UK that is registered prior to applying.
- Tier 5- it has 6 sub-tiers, particularly of temporary workers that include sporting and creative, religious workers, charity and finally the youth mobility scheme that allows 50,000 and above youths each year in working on working holidays within the UK. The visa will be offered to youths from countries which have reciprocal arrangements within the country.
Other UK visas
This 5 tier visa system generally covers most investment, study and work visas. Yet family visas, visitor visas and some business visas in the UK fall outside it.
- Visitor visas- it has the information that you require for entering the United Kingdom like a visitor either for pleasure or business.
- Family visas- no matter you desire in bringing your family to the country or joining a family member living there already, this part will cover the key UK visa choices for families.
- Business visas- it will cover a restricted number of business visas of long term that fall outside the 5 tier system. For more advice and information kindly contact us through phone or mail.
We at Immigration Xperts have good experience in the field of immigration and over the years have helped a good number of clients. For more advice and information kindly contact us through phone or mail.