The NSNP program has become quite popular these days. If you wish to know more about this program such as how to apply for it, its eligibility criteria and so on you can simply get in touch with us at Immigrations Xperts right away. With the help of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program any prospective immigrant having the experience and skills targeted via the province will receive the NSNP certification that will work wonders in speeding up the immigration process in its entirety. The Nova Scotia Nominee Program accepts applicants only under the below mentioned immigration streams namely,
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- Skilled worker stream
- Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry
Every year, Canada welcomes a good number of immigrants via the different Provincial Nominee Programs.
A brief on the different immigration streams
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream- this is open for graduates that have undergone a full time study of 2 years from a recognized and licensed Nova Scotia Community College or Nova Scotia University, have operated their personal business for one year in Novia Scotia and intend in settling in Nova Scotia permanently.
- Entrepreneur Stream- this program has been designed for attracting people that desire in starting or acquiring a business and permanently settling in Nova Scotia.
- Skilled worker stream– the Nova Scotia Nominee Program accepts applications under the Skilled Worker Stream from candidates that has a job offer exclusively from the Nova Scotia employer. Those who are eligible to apply include low skilled, semi skilled and skilled occupations.
- Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry- The Nova Scotia utilizes the Express Entry Immigration selection system of the federal government for selecting applicants for this stream that offers a pathway to the permanent residence especially for applicants that are highly skilled and for at least a year worked for the Nova Scotia employers
- Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry- currently the Nova Scotia has actually placed a halt for a temporary phase on appointing new candidates for the stream of Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry. The Nova Scotia utilizes the Express Entry Immigration selection system of the federal government for selecting applicants for the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry. In fact, this stream that came into effect from 1st January 2015 is for individuals that are highly skilled and having qualifications and post secondary education that will help them settling successfully in Nova Scotia. This stream has a list comprising of about 29 eligible occupations.
To know more about the Nova Scotia Nominee Program or any of the programs under it call us right away. We have hand picked every staff carefully and they are extremely skilled and talented. They undergo training from time to time to keep at par with the latest industry trends and also offer you with the best services possible. They are licensed and authorized which means you are under safe and trusted hands and you can count on them confidently. Hurry call us right away