The Express Entry basically is an electronic system that has been designed for allowing good migrants in a country. Having originated in January, 2015 the system succeeded to win many appreciations as the most organized immigration system. Considering its growing demand and the many benefits that it offers we at Immigration Xperts can provide you with an Express Entry Draw system especially Canada Express Entry Draw.
How does this system work?
You must have heard a lot about this system, but may not be aware of how it works. Well, here you go. Our Express Entry System will be divided into some basic steps namely,
- If you are interested in permanent residency and Canadian immigration, then simply create a profile on our system and submit the Expression of Interest (EOI)
- The Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will review every profile that has been submitted in the Express Entry system and likewise and thereby allocate to the candidates the deserving marks or scores resting on different parameters namely language proficiency, education, work experience and skills.
- The IRCC generally will launch the EE draw on fortnight basis as well as set the CRS score or qualifying marks for that draw
- If your point is above or equal to the qualifying score you will be eligible in receiving an invitation to apply (ITA) for a permanent residency visa especially in Canada.
How we at Immigration Xperts can help you?
Following are the key steps that we follow,
- We will assess your application in order to ensure that you cater the needs of these immigration streams to Canada- CEE, FSTC or FSW.
- Our staffs will guide you while preparing for the eligibility language testing documentation and getting educational assessments
- We will then submit your details to the online system for augmenting your chance to get selected. The staffs in our company will assist you on how to contact a prospective employer in Canada.
- When your application is selected by an employer or in a draw, the CIC will offer you with an ITA resting on which your permanent residency application is likely to get submitted.
- Different forms of needs, including medical tests will be offered, resulting in permanent residence visa issuance. The processing time here will be about 6-8 months.
The bottom line is, the key perk of the EE draw system is that the applications for permanent residency in Canada must be processed within 6 months which is much faster compared to the other previous systems. People having approved job offers or having been nominated via a province will get their ITA much quickly because they will be towards the top rankings. In fact, in the preceding system, candidates were aware of their eligibility prior to the submission of the form yet today this is akin to a waiting game. To know more about the EE draw system, eligibility criteria, processing technique and benefits get in touch with us at the earliest. We look forward to help you in the best way possible.