When you are outside Australia and plan to move to Tasmania there are a couple of things that you require to organize. Here the most vital thing will be to work out the visa needs provided you are permitted to work within Australia. With regards to getting employment, the Tasmanian State Migration Plan will include a long occupation list, especially in those areas that are highly sought after. Should your occupation be present on the list, job offer from the employer or have strong interest, then the chances of migration will be greatly improved. The candidate will be encouraged in engaging a migration agent and take ideal advice pertaining to the application process of the visa.
Tasmanian State Migration Plan- Occupation List
There are around 157 occupations that fall under the Tasmanian State Migration Plan list. It covers an assorted range of specializations like,
- Cooks and chefs
- Trades like construction trades, metal workers, mechanics and electricians
- Youth workers, residential care officers and community workers
- Counselors, social workers and Psychologists
- IT professionals
- Registered nurses
- Allied health like radiographers, chiropractors, dentists
- Medical practitioners
- Secondary school teachers
- Engineering both technician/drafting and professional level
Especially for subclasses 475 and 176, the English needs for some occupations indeed are quite high. The solicitors and secondary school teachers, for instance, should show 8 IELTS overall.
Work experience needs
The applicants require a work experience of minimum 2 years in the occupation. In some cases the experience required may be 3-5 years.
PR subclass 176 Offshore Skilled Sponsored
- Strong interest or job offer from any Tasmanian employer
- Occupation on the list of Tasmanian SMP
- Transferrable assets
- Links to Tasmania as well as genuine desire to reside and work in Tasmania
PR subclass 886 Onshore Skilled Sponsored
- Any occupation will be considered from the STNSOL
- Personal links to the country and transferable assets also will be considered
- Studied in Tasmania for 2 years. The interstate graduates, however will never be considered
- Worked in Tasmania under nominated occupation for 3 months post qualification completion.
Subclass 475 Offshore Skilled Regional Sponsored
Cater any of the following,
- Not present on the list of SMP but a job from an employer in Tasmania
- Occupation in the SMP list of Tasmania and good employment prospects within Tasmania
- Recently graduated from a leading Tasmanian educational institution
- WTransferable assets
Subclass 487 onshore skilled regional sponsored
- Personal links, especially to Tasmania along with transferable assets indeed will be considered
- Worked in Tasmania’s nominated occupation for 3 months post the qualification nomination
- Interstate graduates and occupational trainee/working holiday visa holders
- A graduate from Tasmania and studied here for 2 years and without a job offer, explanation of skilled employment within Tasmania indeed will be secured
- Any occupation under the STNSOL will be regarded
If you wish to know more contact us at Immigration Xperts right away.