Need help on NT state migration plan skilled occupation list? Congratulations, you have come to the right place. We at Immigration Xperts are the right choice for you. This list includes occupations that are in great demand all across the NT. In the absence of the skilled occupation list under the NT Migration List yet present on the CSOL (Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List) the candidate can still be capable of applying for the nomination of NT Government, however they should offer an evidence of the positive employment prospects within the NT in the closely related skilled occupation or skilled occupation. It can be demonstrated by offering,
- An employment offer letter from an employer in NT
- Feedback from potential employers in Northern Territory
- Evidence of the occupation advertised in the Northern Territory multiple times and clarify how their qualifications as well as experiences cater the job opening
- A statement that describes how their experience and skills are as per the NT employer needs
The candidate can also be able to demonstrating a well established and strong connection within the NT. Owing to the large number of candidates residing and working already here, the offshore applicants should offer evidence to have received the employment offer in their nominated occupation and/or an occupation that is closely related.
The international graduates that have not completed their study in the Northern Territory for at least 2 years or has a Subclass 485 visa and completed the study in another state in Australia will have to,
- Demonstrate that they worked and resided in the Northern Territory either in the closely related skilled occupation or skilled occupation for a minimum of 3 months before applying for the nomination.
- Considered for nomination, especially for the Subclass 489 Skilled Regional Nominated Visa let they will be capable of demonstrating the close ties to the Northern Territory.
The eligible graduates that have undertaken tertiary studies for 2 years for a single or more qualification within NT indeed will be eligible for applying for the Subclass 489 Skilled Regional Nominated Provincial and Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated visas. No matter the applicant is offered the nomination or not will be at the NT government’s discretion and informed via advice from NT employers and industry on the requirements of the employers as well as the prospects of the nominee’s employment in the NT.
The occupations under the list of the NT Migration Occupation will not represent any specific job vacancy. The NT Government’s nomination will not carry any job guarantee while nominated candidates will be capable of competing for positions among people within the Northern Territory labor market thereby being responsible to find their respective accommodation and employment. Though the government in NT offers assistance and information to the nominated skilled migrants, it will however not offer any financial assistance or employment placement service.
The success to find employment within the Northern Territory will relate to the needs of the employer, the qualifications, experience, skills and the English level of the nominee.