Need help on contributory aged parent visa subclass 864, then contact us at Immigration Xperts. This visa will offer older parents with a permanent residency within Australia. It is this visa that will allow parents, especially of a citizen of Australia, eligible citizen of New Zealand settled in Australia or a permanent resident to reside in Australia. The candidate should be in the country while applying for this visa as well as when the same is granted. Being an onshore application, the candidates applying for this visa will be entitled for a bridging visa in order to stay in Australia till a decision on the application is made.
What will this visa allow a candidate to do?
When this visa is granted to any applicant he/she will be capable of the following,
- Stay for an indefinite period in Australia
- Study and work in Australia
- Enroll in Medicare, the scheme in Australia for health related care as well as expenses
- Sponsor eligible relatives, especially for permanent residence
- Apply for citizenship in Australia
- Travel to Australia to and from for 5 years, counting from the date the visa had been granted
Who would this visa be suitable for?
This visa will suit the candidate if they hold a Subclass 884 Contributory Aged Parent Visa or
- Are in Australia
- Have a child that is a citizen of Australia, an eligible citizen of New Zealand, a permanent resident in Australia and is sponsored via that child
- The sponsoring child had been a lawful Australian citizen for a minimum of 2 years
- The sponsoring child offers a commitment in writing to offer support for them for the initial 2 years of their residency in Australia
- Meet the balance of family test. It means at least half the children reside in Australia as permanent residents or more of the children live in Australia as permanent residents than in other countries
- Meet the age needs
- Meet the character and health needs of the government of Australia
- Prepared to pay the high visa application fees for faster processing
The age needs
The males should be above 65 years in order to apply for this visa whereas in case of women the age requirement will vary resting on when she was born,
- Can apply at 64 if born before June 30th, 1947
- Can apply at 64.5 if born amid July 1st, 1947 to December 31st 1948
- Can apply at 65 if born after January 1st 1949
How to apply for this visa?
If you are in need of this visa call us at Immigration Xperts right away. Our specialists have processed successfully countless parent visa applications over the years for Australian sponsors as well as their parents. With us every client can expect a service and support that is out of the box. So if you wish to apply for this visa call us and we can definitely help you. Good Luck!!!