Are you looking for residency in Australia for a temporary basis, then we at Immigration Xperts can help you through Contributory Aged Parent Visa Subclass 884. This is a temporary visa and for older parents of a citizen in Australia, eligible citizen of New Zealand settled in Australia or a permanent resident in Australia. The subclass 884 visa will allow the applicant to reside in the country for about 2 years but cannot be renewed or extended. Should the candidate decides to apply for a residency in Australia on a permanent basis should apply for the permanent visa- Subclass 864 Contributory Aged Parent Visa prior to the expiry of the permanent visa. Most importantly the candidate needs to be in Australia while applying and receiving the approval of this visa.
For whom is this visa suitable for?
This visa will suit the candidate if,
- He/she is in Australia
- Has a child that is a citizen of Australia, an eligible citizen of New Zealand, a permanent resident in Australia and is sponsored via that child
- The sponsoring child had been a lawful resident for 2 years in Australia
- The sponsoring child offers a commitment in writing to offer support to the parent for the initial 2 years of their residency in Australia
- Cater the balance of family test which indicates that half of their children reside in Australia as permanent residents or more of their children reside in Australia as permanent residents than any other country
- Meet the age needs
- Meet the character and health needs of the government of Australia
What are the age needs?
The men should be above 65 years while applying for this visa while in case of women the age varies resting on when she was born,
- Born before June 30th 1947 can apply at 64
- Born amid July 1st 1947 and December 31st 1948 can apply when she is 64.5 years
- Born after January 1st 1949 she can apply when she turns 65
How to apply for this visa?
If you wish to apply for this visa, contact us Immigration Xperts right away to discover how our agents can assist you in entering Australia either as a resident on a permanent basis or a temporary basis. Today there are countless family visa choices accessible and thus the candidate needs to ensure that they apply for it through the right way. There cannot be anything more heartbreaking than to experience the application process and assessment and discover that one has selected the wrong option. When you join hands with us you can enjoy peace of mind as we are a licensed, experienced and authorized company and have a high rate of success in securing the visa for the aged parents thereby being confident that we can offer candidates with the right advice. Just contact us through phone or mail and see how prompt we are in our service. Be rest assured you will never regret on your decision.